3rd TIME AROUND!!
I can't wait to see everyone and even more people come out this year to get down with me and my people!
So of course..
First day, Saturday Oct. 20, will be the day of the showcases!!
I'm talking about BOTH years, there were a lot of CRAZY showcases! Let's turn up again and get those showcases going! Feel free to bring something different/unique to the floor! Expand our minds! We'd love to see any culture, style, crew, technique or whatever!
Time: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Solo's / Duo's or Trio's / Groups
Location - J.W. Cate Recreation Center
2nd day will be the day of the B A T T L E S !
So not only do we always have crazy showcases, but the battles are JUST AS DOPE!! There's always dancers pulling something out of their hat and making everyone in the building go crazy! Will it be you this year?? LET'S FIND OUT!
Winner's will receive cash and prizes and y'all know how this stuff go lol
Winner gets $400 and the runner-up gets shmoney too (just not as much as the winner clearly) and of course cypher king and queen! We. Will. Be. Watching. All. Weekend.
Super Smash Bros video game tournament!
- depends on how many enter, there will be prelim matches to find the top 16 players.
- once 16 is found, we split it into two 8 player matches.
- remaining 4 on both matches will advance to the 8 player match amongst each other.
- 4 remaining in that match will advance to the semifinals
- 1 on 1 match between the 4 and the last two winners will advance to finals for the final 1 on 1.
- winner receives cash prize
- preferably bring your own controller cause I only have 3 gamecube ones that I’m willing to let anyone play with, but at the same time if you lose and break the controller, I’m breaking yo wallet to get my cheese and you gon buy me another one