Local B-boys, B-girls and dance crews are invited to enter to show their skills and win great prizes.
Prize information, ticketing and updates will be posted here as they become available.
For more information and to register visit http://www.y-lounge.com.au/youth-events/break-through-all-styles/
Break Thru All Styles Dance Battle is a fully supervised, drug, alcohol, and smoke free event organised by the City of Joondalup Youth Services and bag searches will be conducted at the door.
Occasionally changes to the line-up and / or program times occur that are out of the organisers control. The City reserves the right to change the line-up or program times without prior notification.
- 11 to 25 year olds
- 2 v 2 b-boy/b-girl battles
- All style crews (4 – 10 people per crew)
- Crews will showcase a three minute performance
- Crews who make it through to the semi’s will take part in a freestyle battle and then the top two will battle it out for first place.
- B-boy/ B-girl battles will kick off with a one crew member, one move qualifier.
- Prelim qualifiers and semi’s will battle one move per dancer
- Teams making the finals will battle a two rounds per dancer decider to see who takes out first place.